Made with Moxie: Prefontaine World Tour: The Southern Insititue

August 7, 2013

Prefontaine World Tour: The Southern Insititue

Do y'all follow Jenny at The Southern Institute? She's a Northern girl living in The South, so I can get along with her just fine. Now Marylanders will tell you that *this* is not The South, but when you grow up in New England, everything under NYC is pretty much The South. In any case, Jenny from The Southern Institute is today's stop on the Prefontaine World Tour.

”Prefontaine

I like Jenny because despite not being raised by crafty parents or grandparents, she has that "I can do that" attitude. I love a women who can push up her sleeves and do something herself! Jenny's blog is chock full of her own crafts and sewing as well as many talented guests. Plus, there are great ideas on things to do with kids and my secret favorite, the recipes. You see that strawberry icebox cake? It makes me drool every time I look at it. And she's also got fabulous post on how to make Peep S'mores. Yeah, I'm a fat kid in heaven!

I was super humbled when Jenny volunteered to be part of the World Tour with me. Her blog is a big deal. Heck, she hosts the Sew Fab pattern bundle. And what a steal that is! There's a new one coming soon, I hear, so keep your ears peeled. Today, Jenny has made some super adorable Prefontaine Shorts to show off for you. They are so bright and colorful and cheerful. I love it!

Now get a move on over to The Southern Institute and see the Prefontaine Shorts that Jenny has stitched up!

”Prefontaine

Do stick around for the final two days of the Prefontaine World Tour. We've got a two days of double headers. And if you think that you've seen everything this pattern can do, just wait. Just you wait. Let's just say there will be unicorns shitting rainbows. Literally.


Want to make Prefontaine Shorts of your own?

Monday, July 29 The Crafty Kitty
Tuesday, July 30 Craftstorming
Wednesday, July 31 Kitschy Coo
Thursday, August 1 Emmyloubeedoo
Friday, August 2 imagine gnats

Monday, August 5 Petit a Petit & Sew Delicious
Tuesday, August 6   Buzzmills
Wednesday, August 7 The Southern Institute
Thursday, August 8 Sew Jereli & Max California
Friday, August 9 Sew Chibi & Living with Punks

”Prefontaine